Details of the structure of a rule
A rule is a (C language) structure with the following branches (pointers to information).
- The type of rule
- Value of the rule
- The last use of this rule
- Mode: standard, concurrent, sequential, repetitive, amount of repetitions.
- Initial situation
- Value of each concept in the initial situation
- lower level rules
- Future situation
- Rules that are parts of this rule, if it is a combined rule
- Total rules that include this rule
- Rules that are concrete cases of this rule
- Abstract rules that include this rule
Jump back to Robot Brain