What The Program Can Learn
- A few words of any human language and respond to them.
- To greet a person by name as in: I am John -> Hello John.
- To play simple games such as tick-tack-toe, nim, checkers on a 6x6 board and go on a 5x5 board. The computer plays these games at the beginner's level of a 5 year old child.
- To draw simple figures composed of lines and curves.
- Concepts, namely to draw bold or thin lines, vertical or horizontal curves, big or small triangles or rectangles on command (again in any human language).
- To abstract from "2" and "two" (or "2" and "dos", "2" and "zwei", and so on).
- The meaning of "three" (trois, tres, and so on) as in "draw me three triangles" and draw the correct amount.
- To do simple concrete arithmetic such as "draw five less two circles" (or cinco menos dos circulos) by drawing 3 circles. Also adding, dividing and multiplication.
For continuous reading, like a book - continue
Jump to the General Learner document /Artificial IS document /e-book Contents.